Forum > For sale area > For Sale, Mk4 R32 gearbox 2wd conversion

This topic counts 1 page 1
Tim Tim from Netherlands (Overijssel) posted @ 17 September 2011 00:07:35
Database Noobie

16 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6

I've got a R32 gearbox and got no use for it anymore. since i've put a 6 speed based on a 02A gearbox in my car now. (not gonna drive with a turbo or anything anyways. )

The idea was to put the 6 speed gearbox in my car for better fuel economy.
So i've got the Mk4 R32 gearbox (wich has a speedometer sensor, wich the Mk5 one doesnt have anymore.)
the milage of the gearbox is ~36.000km.
I put a 2wd conversion on this gearbox, to make it a lot lighter. And i've also got a TDI final ratio (from a ERF gearbox) with it and a set of ARP bolts to put the final drive onto the differential.

So appart from the clutch, mounts and driveshafts if everything you should need for a 6 speed conversion of a supercharger/turbo project of a VR6/R32

got some pictures obviously.

(i've also got a R32 dual mass flywheel with clutch. but i doubt anyone with a turbo/supercharger would want that one. )

Price for everything together (without the clutch/flywheel.) is 900 euro's.
so thats the gearbox, the 2wd conversion, the final ratio (ERF) and the ARP bolts fo fix rivot issue from the 02M gearbox.

I'm also willing to trade for parts. Looking for a front (the piece that fits the headlichts) for a VR6 with aircon. Chrome in-pro's. and random facelift parts are welcome.
So if you're interested, feel free to mail. (I'm also willing to ship internationally. at least i can inform what the costs would be. )

My mail adress is tim1polman (at) gmail com

This topic counts 1 page 1