Forum > For sale area > Corrado Parts!

This topic counts 1 page 1
JAGSTANG JAGSTANG from Republic of Ireland (Cork Kerry) posted @ 23 December 2010 11:01:54
Database Noobie

8 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.0 16V

Hey guy's does anyone know where I can get parts for my 2L 16V Corrado??
I need: a radiator hose
distributor seal
flange that goes into the head
heater cable
wiper linkage

I'm finding it very difficult to source these parts new as it seems VW have decided to stop makin these parts unless I've been ill informed,my only other hope is to get intouch with someone who might have a corrado for breaking.Please help as I'm startin to lose faith in my recently purchased corrado,I've had to take it off the road for the meantime until I can find these parts.many thanks to anyone who responds!oh yeah and also I've been tryin to upload some photos of my corrado but just can't seem to do it any ideas? I bought it from shadowwarrior!

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 23 December 2010 16:09:23
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

You can find most of the Corrado parts here: www.arz-tuning.de/
Prices have gonna up lately, and some parts are NLA

JAGSTANG JAGSTANG from Republic of Ireland (Cork Kerry) posted @ 24 December 2010 14:18:01
Database Noobie

8 Topic posts
Private message

1992 Corrado 2.0 16V

Had a look at that site,it's pretty good,I'll be able to get some parts from there although not all,thanks for your help.excuse my ignorance but what does NLA stand for??

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 26 December 2010 15:59:54
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

NLA= No Longer Available (meaning new from the dealer)

Diesel Junior Diesel Junior from Spain (Valencian Community) posted @ 30 December 2010 18:03:10
Database Noobie

3 Topic posts
Private message

ARZ is a top, top website but dont ignore eBaY.de, especially ctw autoteile and vr6 autoteile, i have got many parts from them and the service has been excellent. The German Corrado website has a direct link to eBay as well. Also, on a couple of occasions i have e mailed a VW dealer in Germany and they have sent me parts at only

This topic counts 1 page 1